Why Killer Products Don’t Sell :
How to run your company to a new set of rules
Whether or not your corporation has a strong track record of sales success, there is no guarantee that your experience can help you to take a ground-breaking product to a new market. If you have a killer product, and you want it to sell, Ian Gotts and Dominic Rowsell will show you how to ensure success:
This book will help you to understand:
• the common reasons why killer products don’t sell – and how to
change your strategies.
• four different sales models, based on customers’ buying culture.
• why you need to sell to a customer organization in the way that they
want to buy.
• how creating value in today’s marketplace differs radically from the
traditional sales approach.
• how to align your entire organization to support value-created sales.
• ways to transform your organization to become much more successful,
With contributions from EADS, Cisco, Fuji Xerox Global Services, Symantec, SAS, a host of smaller successful start-ups and the investor community.
Foreword written by Guy Kawasaki, author of 8 books including Selling the Dream, The Art of the Start and his recent book Reality Check.